Examination Results Slips and Printouts / Download, Print KCPE Result Slip 2022
Each institution that registers candidates for the KNEC exams will receive a printed copy of its examination results printout and result slips, which will include the following information:
(1).The Institution’s Code and Name
This can be found on the upper left side of the printout. The Council uses the institution’s code, which is a one-of-a-kind number, to identify an examination center. When an institution communicates with KNEC, this is the number that should be utilized.
(2) Information on the candidates.
Below the institution’s name and code is a list of the candidates’ details. The candidate’s index number, examination year, gender, individual subject grades, and the mean grade are among the information provided.
Downloading instructions for the Kcpe 2021 result slips
Simply follow the instructions given below to gain access to all of the school’s result slips.
- Go to the official KNEC schools’ portal at https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/. You’ll notice a window below;
- Now, choose ‘ON-LINE RESULT SLIP.’ The window shown below will open. To access the KNEC portal, enter your User Name (School Knec Code) and Password from the KCPE 2022 registration. As shown in the window below, click ‘Login.’
- Once inside the portal, you’ll notice a number of boxes. First, in the box labeled ‘FROM INDEX,’ enter the index number of the first candidate (in full), and in the box labeled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER,’ enter the index number of the last candidate. ‘VIEW REPORT’ should be selected.
- Hold on while the result slips load. When all of the slips have been loaded, select the ‘EXPORT’ menu option.
- Choose the format in which you want to export the KCPE Result Slips, such as ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF.’
- The KCPE Result Slips will be downloaded to your computer’s offline storage.
- Finally, you can print the downloaded result slips.
Leave a Reply