Previously I had written how to acquire TSC number, but today am going to take you through how to replace a TSC certificate.
Teachers Service Commission certificate is a crucial document that any Kenyan teacher aspiring to teach must have. Without this document, one can neither be employed nor be promoted.
Just like any other document, this document can also get lost or misplaced hence denying one crucial services. There is no need to worry any more since its now easier to replace ones TSC certificate or even change your names.
When is a TSC certificate replaced
Remember that the commission offers opportunities for TSC certificate to be replaced if:
- It is misplaced.
- It is lost.
- One wants to change names.
Requirement for TSC certificate replacement
- Must pay a non-refundable fee of ksh. 2055
- Bank payment slip
- Incase of change of names an affidavit or marriage certificate must be provided
- All applications must be done online.
(Remember that the commission does not allow any paper work)
How to apply for TSC certificate replacement
All your scanned documents should be kept ready before the whole exercise is commenced, because you will have to upload them. Here are the steps to apply for the replacement of TSC certificate;
- First click on this link: https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/RegintroDC.aspx
- Enter you ID number and Surname in form like the one shown here
- Click Next where you will be prompted to fill all your details as shown below
- Follow the procedure to the end until you finish.
Important Notes for Applicants (TSC Does Not Accept Paper Applications).
- All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
- Please fill in all the required information.
- It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service
Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may
be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both
(Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
- You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
- Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
a. Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
b. For Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from Ministry of Education
- For New Registration a non refundable fee of Kshs. 1055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or Simple Banking using Pay Bill Business Number 625625 is required for processing your certificate.
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the application.
- For Duplicate Certificate Application a non refundable fee of Kshs. 2055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the duplicate certificate application.
REGISTRATION FEES IS KSHS 1055/- AND APPLICATION FOR DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE IS KSHS 2055/-