List of deregistered teachers, March 2023
TSC Deregistered Teachers,March 2023.
Under the ministry of education, the teachers service is given a responsibility of employment of teachers in variety institutions .
furthermore,TSC has a key role of taking care of teachers’ welfare and facilitating the teachers salaries and allowances in the country.
Also,the teachers Service Commission is mandated to observe teacher discipline and conduct in school and outside school environment.
Finally TSC regulates teachers employed by the government as well as not employed but possesses TSC registration Number.
With this strict measures , then all the teachers should work and be guided within the code of conduct as well outline by Teachers Service Commission.
In the month of march 2023, TSC published a list of 36 teachers that have been deregistered by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
This is after TSC considered these teachers to have violated the code of conduct for as provided under code of conduct.
TSC made a decision to publish the names of all the 36 teachers who have been removed from the Register of Teachers in accordance with section 30 of the TSC Act (2012).
According to the commission,all the 36 teachers are prohibited from teaching in any type of educational institution by law.
Full list of 36 TSC deregistered teachers in March 2023. Click here to download list
Some circumstances that may have led to TSC Deregistered Teachers.
Here are some of the possible major offenses that may have led to these teachers being deregistered/removed from TSC register
- Incase the teacher engages in love affair with students and coworkers are all examples of immoral behavior
- Incase the teacher obtains TSC registration, TSC employment, or any promotion through dishonest or corrupt measures.
- Incase the teacher is found guilty of a crime that could disqualify them from teaching profession.
- Incase the teacher engages in an event of submission of false documents to the commission.
- Incase the teacher engages in an event that the instructor misuses public funds.
- Incase the teacher is found to have misappropriated items that belong to a school
Leave a Reply