Details Contained in a TSC Payslip
- The month and year
- TSC number of the teacher
- Teacher’s name
- Teaching station
- Retirement date
- the teacher’s job group/ grade/ designation
- ID number
- KRA tax Pin, the employment terms (either probationary or permanent and pensionable).
Other details shown on the payslip are the
- PayPoint (Bank or SACCO name through which the salary is remitted)
- Basic salary, allowances (rental house, commute, special, hardship as appropriate)
- Total earnings, third party deductions (loans, insurance, medical cover, PAYE, NHIF and other deductions from the teacher’s gross pay)
- Total deductions and the net pay for a particular month.
Previously, TSC Payslip Registration was done Online by visiting the TSC portal and registering after uploading the required credentials.
Buy that changed. One has to visit a Nearest TSC County office to be registered before proceeding to the TSC Portal. While there you’ll be required to produce you national Identification card.
Once registered, you can proceed to log into your account. You will need a password. You will get your first time password once you register.
Proceed to log in by visiting the T-pay portal; https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php
You then Enter your TSC Number and Password, then click Login. The Password must be at least 6 characters (Letters & Numbers)
Once logged in, you can perform the following operations:
- View your payslips,
- Get you P9 form for filing KRA returns,
- Send your payslips to financial institutions (banks and SACCOs),
- View your third party transactions and
- Change your Payslips password.
DOWNLOADING YOUR PAYSLIP.
Once the payslip is displayed, you may want to save a copy of the payslip in your handset for reference purposes. To do so, you can take a screenshot or search for a ‘print’ option on your screen(bottom) hence downloading it
Procedure of Resetting Your T-Pay Account Password
- First, you will need to visit the TSC Portal using this link (https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/)
- Click where you can see the statement “Forgot password”
- Fill in the details you will be required to fill in such as TSC Number, select secret question, providing the answer, entering your phone number, email, and password.
- Now click on ‘Reset Password’
If you have need assistance or you have any queries you can make a call to the phone number +254 020 289 2158 or you can opt to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply